Any documents required for official purposes abroad will typically need an apostille.

For example, if you’re moving abroad for work, you’ll need apostille for each piece of document required during the move, including your academic certificates. EN Translation can help you legalising your documents at the UK Foreign Office and at different consulates.

Our all inclusive service will ensure documents are signed by a solicitor where necessary to save you time and expense.

Apostille has different type of services:

  •  Standard (non-urgent) , please allow 5 to 10 days to get your document serviced.
  •  Premium: Takes 24 to 48 hours.

Original documents issued by a UK government organisation and bear signature can be legalised directly by the FCO. Other most documents need to be notarized by a public notary, certifies the document is a true copy and/or its translation, prior to have apostille on it.